Case Study 1
Our client was lacking in good traction by their target audience. The clinic was not getting many appointment bookings as a result.
- They didn’t have many posts with good design or interesting content.
- The corporate Facebook page was filled with personal posts that could confuse the public.
- Important information about the clinic was not present.
- The cover image and profile were unprofessional for a corporate page.
- The staff was not answering messages promptly.
GSK proposed a mixture of professional, friendly & cute illustrated design styles that stay consistent throughout the posts within the Facebook campaign. The posts are accompanied with carefully crafted content that is both interesting and educational for the audience. The purpose was to create a strong impression to build brand awareness and encourage potential patients to send in a message to enquire. Each post carries a clear message to either promote a service or address a common dental issue that will lead audience onto our call to action, which is to book an appointment.
- We received >100 quality enquiries on services and appointments bookings
- Page Likes increased by 2.5X from 555 to 1382
- Received messages and positive comments on original posts
Case Study 2
NCIS usually employs their in-house editors for their social media campaigns, but wanted a fresh new touch to improve their marketing strategy.
- Promote NCIS’s 10th Anniversary event
- Encourage people to visit their roving exhibition at various locations.
- To create awareness for the top 3 cancers in Singapore and encourage people to signup for screenings.
- Increase the number of ‘likes’ on their corporate Facebook page to keep more people subscribed and educated on the topic of cancer.
GSK developed a series of artworks with a unique overarching design concept that represents NCIS’s 10th Anniversary theme. These artworks effectively communicate NCIS’s message to the public on the Facebook platform.
Cancer is considered a taboo topic in Singapore and we address this accordingly by using an unexpected design concept for Facebook posts on common cancers that set people questioning themselves and consider screening for their health.
- We exceeded the Page ‘Likes’ count by 2141 and have exceeded the KPI by 678 ‘Likes’
- Garnered a huge number of visitors at Roving exhibitions
Pricing – Facebook
Form relationships with your target audience. Swipe right on us today!
Social Media Marketing
Social media is an integral part of our everyday lives. Connect with your consumers by tapping into this vital outlet through Social Media Marketing (SMM). SMM is the process of breaching target audience groups and gaining attention through social media sites and apps.
GSK Creative has over 10 years of experience in marketing campaigns and website building. Our services are always being refined to ensure that we keep ourselves relevant and in touch with the latest trends. Our extensive knowledge is especially vital for our clients to make the most of our marketing campaigns by reaching consumers at the most popular touch points, Facebook and Instagram.
Our Social Media Marketing (SMM) is available as a part of our integrated web marketing service. This ensures that your SMM is kept well in line with the marketing campaign on the other available website platforms for the best results.
Many of our previous clients have benefited greatly from our personalised Social Media Marketing campaigns. Please refer to our selected case studies below to better understand how GSK Creative can help you achieve your sales or marketing objectives.